||Condo in Georgetown - #531
Great(3) Bedroom (3) Full Bath PENTHOUSE - ONLY a few metro stops FROM THE INAUGURATION... This is a beautiful, comfortable and relaxing place to stay while watching history being made. Enjoy Washington, D.C. in style. You can enjoy one of the biggest Penthouses in this area and its only a few metro stops away from the Inauguration. Off the Orange Line, no chaging trains.
The Penthouse has (3) Bedrooms that can sleep 6 people and 2 couches in the living room that could sleep 2 more.
* Across the bridge from Georgetown University, the most upscale neighborhood in the area
* Walking distance to 3 metro stops (Courthouse, Clarendon, and Rosslyn)
* Blocks away from Georgetown Shopping and resteraunts
* Walking distance to over 50 restaurants
* Walking distance to the most popular night spots
* Only metro stops from the Inauguration
* Less then 5 minutes from National Airport
ABOUT THE PENTHOUSE
* 2-level penthouse
* 3 bedrooms (2 Queens and 1 Double)
* 3 full bathrooms
* Top 2 floors of a 12 story building
* 2 Balconies overlooking the city
* Master bedroom with a queen size bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
with Jacuzzi bathtub and shower
* 2nd guestroom with a queen size bed, TV, and balcony
* 3rd guestroom with double bed.
* Huge Kitchen with all appliances and dishes
* Huge living room that could sleep 2 more
* Secured Building (must have key card to gain access, 4 will be included)
* Building includes Library, Gym, Game Room, and Sauna
* In the Penthouse is a Playstation 2 with a few games
* In the Penthouse is a Wii Game station with a few games
* Washer and Dryer
* Wireless Internet Access through out.
* Cable TV throughout
* Private parking for two cars (three for an additional fee)
* Access to Building Library
* Access to fitness room
* Access to game room
Pictures will be provide upon request.
$7500.00 for the week of the Inauguration (Jan 20, 2009)